FBP InternationalFBP InternationalFBP International

Relative Visa

Book Your Free Consultation

    Relative Visa

    Individuals can bring their family along with them if they hold permanent visa or Australian citizenship

    This permanent visa lets people move to Australia to be with their only close family members. You will need a relative visa if you want to move to Australia and live here permanently because:

    • you are aged and financially dependent on a relative who lives here, or
    • your and your partner’s only remaining relatives live here, and you want to be near them.

    If you only want to visit Australia for a short or temporary period of time, you will need a different kind of visa.