Terms & Conditions
Welcome to FBP International! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of FBP International ‘s Website, located at https://www.fbpintl.com/. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use FBP International if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
FBP International maintains the https://www.fbpintl.com Website (“Site”) We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards for our services We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and FBP International policies and rules User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
Unless otherwise stated, FBP International and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on FBP International. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from FBP International for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from FBP International Sell, rent or sub-license material from FBP International Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from FBP International Redistribute content from FBP International This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. FBP International does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of FBP International, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, FBP International shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. FBP International reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so; The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party; The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity. You hereby grant FBP International a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
Government agencies; Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities; online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms; and educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of FBP International ; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to FBP International . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of FBP International ‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
1. Upon full and clear instructions from the Client, the Company undertakes to provide documentation consultancy advice and documentation assistance on how the Client can best comply with the documentation requirements to apply for a valid and complete visa application for the relevant country.
2. All information and documents provided to the Company shall be true, valid and legal and correct in all respects. Bogus, false or misleading information or documents, including documents of identity, is a criminal offence and can result in visa and review application being refused; and any visas granted on the basis of those documents or information being cancelled. In the event of any information and/or documents are subsequently found to be otherwise, the Company is not responsible against any liabilities, consequences or actions whatsoever;
3. The Client shall not sell property, leave employment or finalize business or personal matters until written advice or approval has been received from the respective Government department;
4. The Client shall notify the Company of any change in address, contact details or if there is any change in the Client’s circumstances, which may affect the application, within 3 (three) days of the change;
5. The Client shall not sell property, leave employment or finalize business or personal matters until written advice or approval has been received from the respective Government department;
6. The Client agrees to submit his/her documents to the Company within 20 (twenty) working days after receiving the documentation checklist. If delayed, the Company will not be responsible for any retrospective changes in the laws, policies, procedures and regulations that may adversely affect the Client’s application. In the event of any such changes, at any given point of time, from any of the relevant authorities, the Client then agrees to pay the appropriate fee to the relevant authorities and any related disbursements to the Company including but not limited to any and all add-on services as per actuals;
7. Acceptable documentation formats:
|Resume / CV||Word|
|Passport-sized photograph(s)||JPG – GIF – PNG|
8. The Client is required to provide color scans of original documentation. The Client shall ensure that copies of documentation is accepted by the Company;
9. The maximum size of a file must not exceed 3MB;
10. The Client provides consent to use and publish their name and the photograph(s) and/or video(s) (which may contain their image) in any of its publications and materials (including written, electronic or multimedia materials) for distribution anywhere in the world, for educational, promotional or reporting purposes. The Client also acknowledges that they are not entitled to any remuneration, royalties or any other payment in respect of the use of the photograph(s) and/or video(s);
11. The Client is required to track the status of their application through their Online Client Portal and to check the inbox of their registered email address on a regular basis for any communication sent by the Company.
PROCESSING OF CLIENT’S APPLICATION:
12. The final decision on any application submitted to the relevant authority lies solely with that authority and is beyond the control or influence of the Company;
13. In the event that an application is rejected (includes but is not limited to skills assessment application, state/territory government application and visa application) and if the Client instructs the Company to proceed with a re-assessment and/or appeal, the Client agrees to pay the appropriate fees to the relevant authority and any related disbursements to the Company for the additional documentation collection services including but not limited to any and all add-on services as per actuals;
14. In most cases, the relevant assessing authority will provide a re-assessment and/or appeal option if the Client does not agree with the initial negative outcome. If the relevant assessing authority rejects the Client’s re-assessment and/or appeal application, the service fees paid to the Company and/or application fees paid to the relevant assessment authority is not refundable;
15. The approximate processing time of a skills assessment application and/or state/territory application is twelve weeks once the relevant assessing authority receives all documents required for the assessment. Some applications may take longer depending on the complexity of the case and/or the selection criteria of the state/territory government. As each case is different, time frames can vary depending on the type of case and the investigations that might be required;
16. The Client’s case is accepted by our authorized International Associate considering the eligibility of the Client on the day of acceptance and signing of this Agreement;
17. The Client hereby authorizes the Company to outsource portion/part or all of the work to its authorized International Associate as and when required;
18. All payments due under this Agreement will be paid to the Company and as per the Company’s payment terms and conditions and authorized payment methods;
19. The Company is only a documentation consultancy company and will not be liable or held responsible for any retrospective changes in the laws, policies, procedures and regulations that may adversely affect the Client’s application to the relevant authority and/or Government department;
20. The Client agrees and is well aware that the Company is only a documentation consultancy firm and cannot give any type of guarantee for obtaining any type of visa;
21.The Company will not be considered in breach of this Agreement to the extent that performance of their obligations is prevented by an Event of Force Majeure that arises after the date this Agreement is executed between the Client and the Company. For the purpose of this Agreement, an ‘Event of Force Majeure; means any circumstance not within the reasonable control of the Company, but only if and to the extent that (i) such circumstance cannot be, or be caused to be, prevented, avoided or removed by the Company (including but not limited to the following: acts of God; acts or omissions of any government; any rules, regulations or orders issued by any governmental authority, department, agency; fire; flood; storm; earthquake; accident; war; power outage; and (ii) such circumstance materially; and adversely affects the ability of the company to perform its obligations under this agreement.
22. it has been agreed between the parties that the service charges which are paid by the customer are not refundable regardless of the outcome of the Client’s application.
23. The Company will not refund any of the total service fees and actual expenses incurred by the Client and will be entitled to retain full payment if:
(a) Once the Client signs this Agreement and then he/she does not wish to proceed further for any reason whatsoever;
(b) The Client voluntarily withdraws the application at any stage;
(c) The Client fails to complete the immigration process by non-appearance in interview and/or by not undergoing the health examination or by any other way;
(d) The Client does not co-operate towards completion of this Agreement in any manner;
(e) The Client does not acquire information, knowledge, education and skills including computer skills as per the advice of the Company;
(f) The Client does not achieve the required International English Language Testing System (IELTS) results, or results of other accepted English language tests, that may affect the Client’s eligibility and application;
(g) The application is refused after the Client corresponds or communicates directly with the relevant authority and/or Government department without written consent of the Company;
(h) The Client breaches all or any of the terms of this Agreement by providing false information and/or commits any other sort of fraud or misrepresentation or by any other means;
(i) If it becomes impossible to meet the objective of the Agreement due to reasons like the Client having medical problems, having criminal/civil charges, national security reasons of the destined country, changes in assessing authority or Government department rules and/or any other reasons;
24. All service fees and expenses payable pursuant to this Agreement must be paid together with value added tax or any similar tax (if any) properly chargeable thereon in any jurisdiction as required
25. The service fees are only a documentation consultancy and collection advice fee of the Company and do not include air tickets to the Client’s respective destination, police clearance certificate(s) and health examination(s). All other relevant authorities’ fees must be borne by the Client at actuals. The service fees are not refundable regardless of the outcome of the Client’s application.
26. If any of the above fees are cancelled and/or not received by the company by the agreed date for any reason whatsoever, then the application of the client will be placed on hold with immediate effect by the company with a one-month grace period. For the application to continue further, the client will have to pay the full pending balance amount in addition to a penalty fee of US$450, within this one-month grace period. If the client exceeds the one-month grace period, then the application, the Online Client Portal and this contract will be closed, and the no-refund policy will apply. If the client decides to resume their application after the one-month grace period, the client will require a new assessment, new contract and pay the service fees applicable at that time.
27. If the client approaches any government, non-government authorities and/or any relevant bodies related to their application directly and doesn’t go through the appropriate channel as advised by the Company;
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT:
28. Email is the official and primary means of written communication. The Client agrees that contacting the Company through other methods of communication, including but not limited to, text messages, social media (Skype, WhatsApp, Viber and Facebook etc.) to arrange appointments or to pass information is not acceptable practice and the Company reserves the right not to respond to any query which is not sent by email and/or any other email address that is instructed in writing to the Client;
29. Any documents from the Company will be made available to download from the Online Client Portal;
30. The services will be rendered in a reasonable manner, in accordance with the performance standards and service levels described in the Documentation Timeline Chart.
31. The Client has read this Agreement, its conditions and the Payment Terms and is willing to take documentation consultancy advice for their application as per this Agreement and will abide by all its conditions and clauses. This Agreement has been read by the Client and he/she has fully understood its contents. The Client agrees that the Schedule of Fees of the Company forms part and parcel of the main Agreement and is executed by the Client with the Company. The Fee(s) paid to the company are via third party online payment gateway and are subject to Australian dollar conversion rates, administrative charges, surcharges, and other relevant service charges may also apply.
32. The terms and conditions of this agreement can be changed and/or modified at any time deemed necessary by FBP International without prior notification to anyone. This offer is launched by the Company independently and there is no partnership between the Company and the Client in this offer. The Company has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.
I/ We hereby acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined within this Agreement. I/We shall be personally liable for all fees for services performed in accordance with this Agreement.