FBP InternationalFBP InternationalFBP International

Partner (Spouse) visa

Book Your Free Consultation

    Partner (Spouse) visa

    Will you be able to live with your partner in Australia? Maybe we could assist you.

    An Australian partner visa allows a married or de facto (same or opposite sex) couple to enter and stay in Australia with their partner.
    Virtually available to you and your spouse, or under a partner visa program, if you have a truly devoted relationship with a non-Australian citizen and are an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia.

    Migrate to Australia

    For a Better Future