Secure your Family & Future
Only Australian Immigration Lawyers
FBP International is known as the “BEST AUSTRALIAN MIGRATION SETTLEMENT EXPERTS” Our claim is based on the few following rock-solid facts!
- Australian Owned, Operated and Managed – EST and Operational since 2015 in UAE
- Only ones with in-house Australian Immigration Legal Practitioners from Africa, Middle East to India Region, specializing in Australia & Australian Immigration Law
- 50+ years of cumulative experience in the Australian Migration Settlement field
- END to END assistance in Visa & Settlement Services in Australia
- Provide Australian Certifications and Transcripts to clients all over the world
- Currently located in 8 countries with more than 25 offices and expanding.
- Having worked with more than 2000+ clients
“WE WILL NOT TAKE ON YOUR CASE UNLESS WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF SUCCESS”
“TO HAVE WORLDWIDE PRESENCE IN THE MIGRATION INDUSTRY THROUGH ESTABLISHING AGENTS GLOBALLY”
Our Legal Advisors
FBP International is proud to say that it’s the only firm in the region to have in-house Australian Lawyers and Advisors who have been in the migration business for over a decade.
Our management possess an extensive understanding of migration with regards to Australia and other countries, ensuring all applications and visa related manners to be dealt with the utmost precision.
Our Knowledge & Services
- Handle Complex Visa Pathways and first up access to Various Legislations, Regulations, Policies and Forms
- Manage various types of visa pathways like but not limited to:
- Skilled Migration
- Work Permits
- Family Migration
- Business & Investor Visas
- Resident Return Visas
- Appeals & Reviews
- Excessive Knowledge in Case Laws and specialize in Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) inclusive of Court Appeals and Representation
- Certification of Documents and provide In- House Statutory Declaration and Affidavits.
Australian Immigration Consultant
I’m a Singaporean who is currently based in Melbourne, Australia. Prior to that, I graduated from the United Kingdom with a Bachelor of Laws, LLB (Hons) and subsequently a postgraduate degree in Education, BEd (Primary) from Perth, Australia.
I went on to qualify as an Australian Lawyer in the State of Victoria in 2012.
As a migrant in Australia, I can empathies with fellow migrants and others who are considering migration as an option. It is a significant life decision, and should be made with the utmost care and consultation with your loved ones and supported by the right professionals. I also provide volunteer service as a night duty lawyer to assist refugees with their applications.
I speak and write English and Mandarin fluently. I love the Japanese culture and can speak conversational Japanese (or at least I try to!). You’re likely to find me in a decent Japanese restaurant during the weekends.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by FBP International and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website. Through this Website you can link to other Websites which are not under the control of FBP. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Please note that neither FBP International nor an RMA and/or an Australian Immigration Lawyer, can claim or guarantee a positive outcome, or that they have special relations with the government that will in any way, influence the outcome of the applications.PLS | F4-MG
2023 ©️ All rights reserved by FBP International | Payment Gateway Powered By BMS Global | Terms & Conditions