Types of Visas
Our Success Stories
Subclass 188C (Significant Investor Stream) Provisional Visa
Subclass 188C is a temporary visa designed for individuals who commit a minimum of AUD5 million to Australian investments that satisfy specific criteria, and they must actively engage in investment activities within Australia to maintain eligibility. Individuals can eventually apply for a permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 888) in the Significant Investor Stream if they meet certain criteria.
Benefits of Subclass 188C
The benefits of the Subclass 188C (Significant Investor Stream) Visa include:
- Conduct investment activities in Australia
- Stay in Australia for up to five years
- Bring eligible family members
- Apply for a Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 888) Significant Investor Stream, if eligible.
In order to be eligible to apply for Subclass 188C, individuals must meet the following requirements:
Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency
Be invited to apply
- Be nominated by an Australian State or Territory agency, or Austrade
- Be able to invest at least AUD5 million and intend to hold that investment throughout the validity of the visa
- Have functional English
- Meet the health requirements
- Meet the character requirements
Location when Applying
Individuals can be in or outside Australia when they apply for a Subclass 188C visa.
Individuals can include children and dependent children in the application, who must meet the health and character requirements (if necessary). In addition, family members who are not moving to Australia are also required to meet the character and health requirements if necessary.
Read more about Subclass 188C (Significant Investor Stream) Provisional Visa.