27.2 C
Friday, September 29, 2023

Ooops... Error 404

Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist.

Our Legal Advisors

FBP International is the only Australian Migration firm with an in-house team of Australian Migration Legal Practitioners and Advisors, this eccentric advantage sets us...

PR Skilled Visa

189 (Skilled Independent) Visa The Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) visa is a point-based visa program designed to select highly skilled individuals from overseas who are...

Regional Skilled Visa

491 (Skill work provisional) Visa The Regional Skilled Visa, specifically the 491 (Skilled Work Provisional) Visa, is designed for skilled individuals who have been nominated...

Skilled Visas (Temp)

485 (Graduate Temporary) Visa The 485 (Graduate Temporary) Visa is designed for international students who have recently completed their studies and possess skills and qualifications...

Partner (Spouse) visa

820 & 801 (Onshore Partner) Visa  The partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen may reside in...

Parent visa

143 (Contributory Parent) Visa The 143 (Contributory Parent) Visa is a permanent visa that allows parents of settled Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or eligible...

Child visa

102 (Adoption) Visa The 102 (Adoption) Visa allows children adopted outside Australia to live in the country with their adoptive parent. Within five years of...

Relative visa

116 (Carer) Visa The 116 (Carer) Visa is designed to allow individuals to travel to Australia and provide care for their relatives who require assistance...

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles