Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) / eVisitor for AUSTRALIA
Foreign nationals travelling to Australia must have a valid travel permit or visa, like an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) or eVisitor. Citizens from eligible countries can apply for an ETA / eVisitor with eVisa Australia.
Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) / eVisitor
- Your visa is digitally linked to your passport
- It is valid for up to twelve months.
- You can travel to Australia as often as you want for up to 3 months at a time, while the visa is valid.
- You can undertake business visitor activities.
- You can study or train for up to 3 months in total.